Entry form Young/Sustainable Innovation
An open and genre-wide category for ideas. This category is for you who are between 15-20 years old. Do you have an idea for a product? Do you want to revolutionize an industry? Or perhaps you have come up with an idea for a service that no one can live without! All ideas are welcome!
An open and genre-wide category for those who have an idea or innovation in game development, music, design, fashion or any other creative industry. The focus is on sustainable thinking that aims to meet the current and future challenges. You must be 20 or older in order to be able to compete in this category.
Information about the special prize – Polar Bear Pitching
If your innovation or idea gets to be one of the finalists in The Brewhouse Award, you have a chance to be awarded a special prize. This prize would allow you to represent Sweden in the Polar Bear Pitching competition in Oulo, Finland on March 12th, 2020. In order to compete for this prize, make sure you answer all 25 questions and the following corresponding questions from number 26.
USEFUL TIPS BEFORE FILLING THE ENTRY FORM:
- To compete for the special price that would allow you to represent Sweden in the Polar Bear Pitching competition in Oulo, Finland on March 12th, 2020. Make sure you answer the corresponding questions from number 26.
- Take your time to fill out the form and describe your idea as thoroughly as you can. What makes your idea unique and attractive? Why? The jury members who will read your contest contribution do not have all the background information that you do; hence they will need a clear description.
- When done, please read your answers carefully and make sure you have added all the required information for the jury to make a fair decision in case your contribution makes it to the pitch day on January 13, 2020. Do not hesitate to let an external reviewer read your entry form to see if they understand your description.
- We strongly recommend that you attach some images, video clips, links or similar in addition to your descriptive text. This makes it easier for the jury to judge your idea and thereby increases your chances of nomination. You can attach files by choosing “Välj fil” (= “Choose file”).
- Read all the conditions carefully before submitting your contest contribution which must be received latest on October 31, 2019.
If you have any questions or thoughts about the competition or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
Note that you must press “Fortsätt” (= “Continue”) on each answered question to unlock the next reply box.