Tick the box above if you have read and agree to the terms below
When submitting your application to Brewhouse, your personal information is stored in a database.
We need your consent to be able to process your application. By accepting the terms of this text, you agree to and understand that Brewhouse may collect, process and use your personal information during the contest period. We, therefore, ask you to carefully review this text before ticking the box to agree to the terms.
Would you like to know more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Read here
– Participants may submit any number of contest entries, but only one contest contribution per entry form. Several contestants may submit contributions together.
– The Brewhouse Award assesses ideas and innovations in cultural and creative industries; architecture, design, film, photography, art, cultural heritage, literature, media and marketing communication, fashion, music, food, performing arts, game development, arts and crafts as well as experience-based learning. You do not need a complete business plan in order to participate.
– Entries are handled with confidentiality. The jury and those involved in the management of the contest are bound by confidentiality agreements and thus have a confidentiality obligation.
– All contestants who have submitted a completed entry form will receive feedback via e-mail.
– Participants may have a company/association registered but the idea you compete with may not have started to generate any revenue yet.
– Before The Brewhouse Award gala final on December 2, 2020, the nominated contest entries will be announced. This is done in a press release and with complementary information on brewhouse.se and social media on November 16. This announcement will also reveal the contestants behind the nominated entries.
– Each contestant decides what may be published in connection with the nomination by presenting a name and description of the idea. The competition name and the text submitted under item 25 in the entry form are the text that will be published. Brewhouse has the right to edit the text if needed.
– The contest entries are, in relation to Brewhouse, always the property of the contestant.
– A completed entry form must be submitted no later than 23:59 on September 30, 2020.
– The winner receives a prize in an amount that is invoiced or converted to salary.
– The jury’s decision cannot be appealed against.
– Brewhouse does not accept any responsibilities for the consequences of losing the contest, injuries, failures to submit or late submissions of the entry form. Brewhouse and its web provider do not accept any responsibilities with regards to technical difficulties or any other issues that may affect either the contest or the end result of the competition.